Carpentry in Bromley & Croydon
We offer a broad range of carpentry services from custom storage and bespoke, handmade kitchens to first and second fix carpentry including truss roofing, cut and pitch roofing, flooring and door hanging, repair and restoration.
Whatever aspect of carpentry you need, we'll work with you through the entire process from design to delivery, ensuring you get exactly what you want. Our carpenters are time-served tradesmen with expertise in their craft and can advise on suitable hardwoods and softwoods, designs and made-to-measure solutions for your space. We work in residential and commercial environments and operate in Beckenham, Bromley, Croydon and the whole of south London.
- Bespoke shelving, alcove cupboards, media units and bookcases
- Built-in wardrobes
- Fitted kitchens
- Door replacement, hanging, repair and restoration: internal and external
- Bespoke seating
- Ironmongery: locks, restraint bars, chains
- Floor joists and flooring
- Truss roofing
We also offer emergency door repairs to secure your home following a burglary. On arrival at your property, our carpenters will:
- Assess the extent of the damage
- Discuss the different repair and security options with you
- Repair your door there and then
- Repair any damaged door frames, strengthen weak spots and refit the frame, ensuring correct alignment for a prefectly hung door.
- Fit replacement locks if needed
- Install restraint bars
Door replacement & door restoration
Forsdyke Secure offer full door replacement and door restoration services for instances where your property has sustained more extensive damage.
Front door security is an essential part of burglary prevention and our locksmiths are here to help. Besides fitting solid core doors and frames of substantial construction, we also fit all types of locks and security bars. All our locks meet British Standards and insurance company requirements.
We fit the following:
- Chubb locks
- Union locks
- Yale locks
- Legge locks
- Eurocylinder locks
- Digital locks
- Locks with thumb turns
- London bars
- Birmingham bars
- Door chains
- Spy holes
- Letterbox security flaps
- Door closers
- Locking bolts
- Hinge bolts & rack bolts
- Anti-kick plates
Free security appraisal
Having secured hundreds of properties across London, we are happy to give advice on the best types of locks and security bars for your home. Just call us today on 07787 765 645 to talk it through.